Hi guys! so this is a new type of blog post I decided to do, so that I can feel connected with you personally. I am going to share with you the books I read, the movies I watched and my latest courses and inspiration.
My November month book recommendation:
"The happiness project" by Rubin Gretchen is such a lovely book of non fiction category. This book has totally changed my perspective of life and nowadays I am following some of the rules in this book to keep myself happy. She has experimented these ideas with 12 months, giving each month 3 habits or ideas to work on. Her incredible writing style and unbiased notion has set this book apart. If you are looking for some motivational books to read, this is the right book for you.
My November month movie recommendation:
96 movie is a school life love story of Tamil language film. It is so touching with school life flashbacks and the love they could not grasp or let go. I know everybody could relate to the movie and your eyes will well up no matter what. And Illayaraja music has added beauty to this movie.
My favorite YouTuber:
I like Saloni Srivatsava, a famous YouTuber. She has become my inspiration to fearlessly follow the passion of my life. I watch all her YouTube videos and TedTalks.
Not only is she a inspiration to me but also to so much other Bloggers and Youtubers. After starting minimalist mindset I only watch things that add value to my life. If you too want to start minimalist living, check out my post:https://nandhiniselfguidance.blogspot.com/2020/10/benefits-of-living-minimalist-lifestyle.html
My current course:
Age is never a barrier for learning and with realization that we have only acquired a drop from ocean of knowledge, we will start in quest for knowledge. So my current course is SEO(Search Engine Optimization). I am doing this course to monitize my blog. I am doing this free course in Futurelearn.com. You can also try some free or paid courses from Futurelearn, Coursera, Udemy etc.
My November month App recommendation:
Canva! So you must have heard it in my post on productivity apps. If you have still not checked that post, read here:https://nandhiniselfguidance.blogspot.com/2020/10/10-productivity-apps-for-your-android.html
Canva is a graphic design, video editor app which enables you to create your blog banner, social media posts, media kit, book covers and so on. It saves your time with free templates and loads of options to choose from. Their templates are professional in even free version. If you are a blogger, you should definitely try it.
My November month personal development idea:
As a personal development blogger, I feel obliged to recommend something on personal growth. Currently I am keeping a planner that enables me to update regular blog posts and to be active on social media platforms. It helps me to regulate my workflow. I write down the courses I joined, my blog monitisation level and my e-book work. I like old school ways and using a diary to do my planner. You could do it in a Mobile App if you want. But after using my planner the results are great. My blog traffic has increased and my social media following is also increasing.
So I hope you like my recommendation post. Just give me a feedback if it helped. By your feedbacks and blog traffic only I will decide to do further posts like this.
Labels: General